[keycloak-user] Keycloak single Log Out not working

Juan Pablo Perata jpperata at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:01:19 EDT 2018

Hi Triveni,

I faced a similar problem with applications secured by keycloak.

After a while testing the app behaviour, reviewing some github samples, I
realized I omitted admin URL setting for each client (you pointed that out
in your mail). That solved my single sign out issue.

You can check archive messages of this list, I made a mention a few months
ago with my issue.

You can review also keycloak samples in github.

Hope it helps.

KR,
Juan