[keycloak-user] Spring Security and Path based multi tenancy

Tony Harris Tony.Harris at oneadvanced.com
Wed Sep 26 10:32:30 EDT 2018

I am trying to convert a Spring MVC web app that uses Spring Security with Keycloak to a multi-tenancy application, for this I followed the standard example and implemented my own version of KeycloakWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter.  Upon first access I am routed to my instance of KeycloakConfigResolver where I can extract the realm based on the path.  However at some point I am redirected to {applicationContext}/sso/login by KeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint and this too ends up in KeycloakConfigResolver but because there is no realm in the path I end authenticating to the default realm.

Have I missed something, has anyone made this work with Spring Security?
Tony Harris