[keycloak-user] Keycloak with cassandra and postgres

Kedar Maindargikar kedar.maindargikar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:51:01 EDT 2019

Hello ,

I am new to keycloak . We have postgres and cassandra 2 databases in our
product , Postgres is not in cluster , it is connecting one to one to each
node of the application . Cassandra is in cluster . My question is if I can
connect the postgres as external database to keycloak which will save the
configuration and realm info on each node separately. For user database can
I use UserProvider/UserFederationProvicder SPI to connecto to cassandra ?
If yes , then when I will do add User from keycloak administration UI ,
that user will go to cassandra database ?

Please advise

Thank you
Kedar