[keycloak-user] Display issue in user groups tab

Lamine Léo Keita lemso at free.fr
Mon Apr 1 10:29:47 EDT 2019

On avigator console, I have this error :

angular.js:14961 Error: [$injector:unpr]
http://errors.angularjs.org/1.6.10/$injector/unpr?p0=groupsProvider%20%3C-%20groups%20%3C-%20UserGroupMembershipCtrl%20%3C-%20UserGroupMembershipCtrl%20%3C-%20UserGroupMembershipCtrl
    at angular.js:88
    at angular.js:4898
    at Object.d [as get] (angular.js:5058)
    at angular.js:4903
    at d (angular.js:5058)
    at e (angular.js:5083)
    at Object.instantiate (angular.js:5129)
    at angular.js:11154
    at Object.link (angular-route.js:1209)
    at angular.js:1393 "<div data-ng-view="" id="view" class="ng-scope">"

BR,
Lamine Keita