[keycloak-user] SAML User Roles (app-profile-saml-jee-jsp )

Joe Hedrick joecam1673 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:37:22 EDT 2019

Hey folks,
    I'm having some trouble getting the app-profile-saml-jee-jsp quickstart
up and running.  I'm getting a Forbidden for my demo user "alice" in the
demo realm demo.  I followed the quickstart readme pretty thoroughly I
thought but I'm wondering if maybe there's a role that needs to be added to
the use "alice" that's specific to SAML that isn't mentioned?
    The same user seems to work fine for quickstarts that are OpenID
Connect.

I'm running Wildfly 15.0.0.Final and Keycloak-5.0.0 with Maven 3.6.0 and
OpenJDK8 on Debian Buster.

Thanks!
Joe