[keycloak-user] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in a customized Reset password authentication flow

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 15:45:29 EDT 2019

On 02/04/2019 20:06, GESLIN Fabrice wrote:
> Thanks for the answer Marek but unfortunately adding the jboss-deployment-structure.xml to the META-INF of our jar doesn't solve the problem.
>
> FYI, we've previously implemented a custom Username Password Form authenticator that imports and uses some classes from  the keycloak-services module and we didn't have to explicitly specify the dependencies in an xml file.
>
> Is there anything special with the ResetCredentialsActionToken class or its package ?

No, there is nothing special in this class. Just maybe that it inherits
from some classes/interfaces from other keycloak modules. So maybe you
need to add few more modules like keycloak-server-spi and
keycloak-server-spi-private.

If you still see issues, I suggest to try for example:

- Deploy as a WAR instead of JAR (Same like the quickstart I pointed is
doing)
- Deploy your JAR as a module rather than the file directly deployed in
standalone/deployments

Marek