[keycloak-user] Access Forbidden

Aaron Echols aechols at bfcsaz.com
Thu Apr 4 19:19:15 EDT 2019

Ok, so further testing shows:

Assigning `manage-users` Role doesn't work, assigning `manage-realm` role
does allow them to login to the Security Console, applying `manage-users`
role lets them reset passwords. This isn't a good solution though, since
they get access to settings that they shouldn't be able to access.

Seems like the role got broken during the upgrade possibly. Is there a way
to reset or reinstall a role?
--
*Aaron Echols*