[keycloak-user] Doubts regarding fine grained permission on groups

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 08:45:20 EDT 2019

Hi Rafael,

Yeah, this is how it was implement. I understand your point and this is one
of the things that we need to review in regards to fine-grained permissions
in admin console.

We have a few open JIRAs that we are looking forward to work in the future.
Could you please file a new JIRA for this problem in particular ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor