[keycloak-user] Access Forbidden

Aaron Echols aechols at bfcsaz.com
Sat Apr 6 13:41:23 EDT 2019

Upgrading to 5.0.0 doesn't resolve the issue. I reduced the roles on the
users group to `manage-users` and its' members forbidden access on the
Security Admin Console.
--
*Aaron Echols*
Systems Architect (IT)
Email: aechols at bfcsaz.com
Phone: (480) 677-8400
Website: http://www.bfcsaz.com
IT Website: https://it.bfcsaz.com
Support Email: techsupport at bfcsaz.com
Support Portal: https://bfcs.freshservice.com/support/home
Common Questions: https://bfcs.freshservice.com/support/solutions
Forgot your password: https://accounts.bfcsaz.com

<https://www.facebook.com/bfcsaz/>  <https://twitter.com/bfcs_k12>
<https://www.instagram.com/bfcs_k12>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the