[keycloak-user] Redirect URI Manipulation

vasleon vaslion13 at yahoo.gr
Mon Apr 8 09:36:47 EDT 2019

Hello everyone

i am testing keycloak server and so far I am impressed on how light it
is compared to other solutions of the same kind and how clean and
concise is the interface of the server.

I would like to use keycloak as a platform to introduce several
vulnerabilities in order to have a live example of a vulnerable open-id
provider.

Those of you who do have a good understanding of the structure of
keycloak do you believe it is a good choice or should i head to
something else?

For example if I want to bypass the check of the redirect URI, would
that require edits in multiple files?

Could someone indicate which files in that case?

thank you for your time

Vas