[keycloak-user] Need guidance on auto login feature

Tony Harris Tony.Harris at oneadvanced.com
Mon Apr 8 12:11:35 EDT 2019

If you add the header X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest then Keycloak will switch into beaer-only mode and not direct these XMLHTTPRequests to the login page when your token expires, instead it will return a HTTP 401 response.

You may need to add  autoDetectBearerOnly="true" to your keycloak application config json file too as well.