[keycloak-user] Send Access Token via Header

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 04:13:28 EDT 2019

AFAIK this is not possible but if your application is a server-side app
(thus not a web only app using the JS adapter) then you could put  the
Keycloak Gatekeeper in front of your app and the gatekeeper put the token
in the header
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#upstream-headers