[keycloak-user] User creation

Pavel Drankov titantins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:36:28 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a two-step registration process based keylock. On
the first step enters the same information as in the default registration
form, but with the addition of telephone number. On the second step, he
enters a code received via an SMS message.

The problem I faced is that if a user successfully filled the first step
registration form and failed to enter a valid code on the second step, he
is not able to use the same email address on the first step(because of "Email
already exists." error). Is there a way to clean up not fully registered
users and allow them to re-register if they have not finished all the step
from the registration flow.

Best wishes,
Pavel