[keycloak-user] Remove check for redirect_uri

vasleon vaslion13 at yahoo.gr
Thu Apr 11 16:57:59 EDT 2019

Thank you for the clarification between redirects performed during
authentication and a post authentication redirect performed by the
application.
I know it is bad to do so. I want to make it vulnerable in purpose so I
can show to students how this vulnerability can affect openID connect.

I am familiarizing with the code from available on github for now and
trying to convert it to gradle and put it on intellij.

Any hint or help on which files need to be edited to achieve this, is
very welcome

thank you