[keycloak-user] User creation

Vlasta Ramik vramik at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 05:14:19 EDT 2019

On 4/12/19 10:49 AM, Pavel Drankov wrote:

>     registration should be an atomic
>
> Sure, I agree with you. But, a user is created after the first step by
> default. How can I make the user creation process consisted of two
> steps atomic?

I suppose you've implemented custom SPI execution [1],

Then in admin console in "Authentication" tab you should make a copy of
"Registration" flow. Then you have to add new execution [Actions -> Add
execution] (your custom execution with sms validation) to "Copy Of
Registration Registration Form" and then you make the execution "REQUIRED".

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_development/index.html#_providers