[keycloak-user] keycloak 5.0 integration with FranceConnect (IDP provider) no longer working

Cédric Couralet cedric at couralet.eu
Mon Apr 15 12:39:21 EDT 2019

Le 2019-04-15 18:32, Olivier Rivat a écrit :
> Hello Cedric,
>
> Tkx a lot for all your updates.
>
> I have just downloaded your module, and uploaded it.
> I am not able to configure the IDPwith your module.
>
> When I click on it on one  of the both choices to configure the IDP
> (FranceConnect Particlier for example), I do obtain the following
> below.
>
> What could be missing from my side ?

Right, sorry, I just realized I didn't  pushed the docs...

For it to work, you need to pick the "fc-theme" theme for the admin
console (careful, if you connect with the /admin/master/console, like it
is by default, you need to change the theme for the master realm and not
your "demo" realm).
Then you will have to logout and login again and it should work
(deleting browser cache may help).
I sometimes had to restart keycloak, but I think it is not really
necessary.

Regards,
Cédric Couralet