[keycloak-user] Password expiry policy not working for federated user

kapil joshi kapilkumarjoshi001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:08:35 EDT 2019

Hi All,

We are using OpenLDAP.

I found out that there is ldap mapper precisely
user-account-control-mapper, by adding this LDAP password policy will be
respected.
on doing this we are getting update password UI, on login. But while
updating the password we are getting below error:

On update the password:

On UI: Could not modify attribute for DN [uid=xxxxxxx,dc=tt,dc=zz,dc=br]

On ldap.log we can see below error coming up:

conn=1159 op=1 do_modify: get_ctrls failed

Please suggest us what are we missing or can correct in our configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Kapil