[keycloak-user] Password expiry policy not working for federated user

kapil joshi kapilkumarjoshi001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 05:15:30 EDT 2019

Hi All,

Gentle reminder, on the last few questions asked, can someone from keycloak
team answer or guide us with few hints, so that we can proceed, we are kind
of blocked.
Also, can someone point me the table where i can find last password change
time in keycloak. We have integrated keycloak with postgres.

Thanks & regards
Kapil