[keycloak-user] How to implement access to resources based on resource roles

Alfonso Alba García alfonso at alfonsoalba.com
Thu Apr 18 07:09:53 EDT 2019

Hi Pedro,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will have a look at the three things you
are suggesting: groups, resource types and pushing claims.

At the moment I'm having a deeper look at the Policy Enforcer
documentation. I consider that I read that part of the documentation and
did not get it right. As you suggest, pushing claims can simplify my
policies. I had a look at the app-authz-rest-employee[1] and
app-authz-rest-springboot[2] examples. I already have some ideas about
it after going through them. I will post an update after trying a little
more.

Just one last question: in the first post I asked if using one client
per organisation would be a good idea or not. Has anybody some advice
about this? I don't know if I'm using the client to do something it's
not supposed to do.

Thanks again,

Alfonso

--------