[keycloak-user] Non SSL backend servers through SSL loadbalancer

Salih Gedik sg at salih.xyz
Tue Apr 23 05:31:09 EDT 2019

Hello community,

We are running a Spring Boot app and app itself is not running HTTPS however our load balancers where requests are made SSL and passing traffic insecure to backend. However in this scenario I am unable to get the token verified after successful login. In log
I see that it says :: Adapter requires SSL. Request http://keycloakserver

Keycloak server is supposed to be on https url however it requests http as the app itself is http. How would you setup such configuration? What am I missing?

Thank you
Salih