[keycloak-user] License of Admin Rest API documentation

Chris Couzens ccouzens at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:26:47 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm interested in writing a little tool to translate the HTML from the
Admin Rest API documentation (
https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/5.0/rest-api/index.html) into an OpenAPI
specification.

When I'm done, I'd like to publish the resulting OpenAPI specification.

Is the online documentation subject to the Keycloak's project's copyright?
And would the resulting OpenAPI specification also be subject to Keycloak's
copyright?

Can you advise me on what steps if any I should take to avoid infringing
licenses?

Ideally I'd like to publish my tool on GitHub using the MIT license. And
I'd like to embed the original HTML into my project (for test cases and as
an insurance against the online version changing dramatically).

Kind regards,

Chris