[keycloak-user] Authenticator Examples?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Mon Apr 29 08:21:08 EDT 2019

I'm back to trying to get my "user invitation" functionality working
correctly again.  As part of that, I'm digging into the documentation
around authenticators, required actions, etc yet again.  I'm seeing the
references to the examples, however it seems like those examples are now
gone from the master branch?  Where were the examples moved to?  Is there a
reason they were moved out of the primary repo?  At the moment, it seems
like the server developer guide is out of sync with the actual code.

Thanks,
Craig