[keycloak-user] Accessing Keycloak from Okta Dashboard

Matteo Restelli mrestelli at cuebiq.com
Wed Aug 7 04:26:46 EDT 2019

Hi Tom,
Yeah you're right, they are two completely separated flows.
We're currently trying to understand if it's possible to create an Okta
application which redirects to the login page with the kc_idp_hint
parameter in querystring. Specifying as a value of the parameter the name
of the configured identity provider. This should do the trick. Currently
i'm not into the Okta Configuration part so i cannot confirm that, i'll
write here if something new comes up!

Thank you for your suggestions,
Matteo