[keycloak-user] Permission request with no resources

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:13:56 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I find strange a little thing in the permissions API.
If I request permissions with some resources in my client, it works well:

$ curl -X POST
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/waziup/protocol/openid-connect/token -H
"Authorization: Bearer $USERTOKEN" -d
"grant_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:uma-ticket&audience=api-server&permission=#gateways:view&response_mode=permissions"

The response is:

[{"scopes":["gateways:update","gateways:view","gateways:delete"],"rsid":"gateway-GW1","rsname":"GW1"}]

However, If I request permissions when there is no resources at all in my
client:

[{"scopes":["gateways:view"]}]

Why not the empty list?

Thanks a lot and good vacations!