[keycloak-user] External users federation

Doh A. Ouattara dohouattara at consultech.ci
Fri Aug 16 06:52:34 EDT 2019

Hello

We are dealing with a dozen of external third-party applications developed
by different software vendors. We do not have access to their authentication
scheme or application servers.

Is there a way to use Keycloak so that a user will use only one
account/password to authenticate with Keycloak, then Keycloak will make a
second authentication on behalf the user to the third-party application
using the user credentials (mapped) and redirect the user into the target
application?

To be short, can keycloak behave like a password manager or password vault
for external applications?

Is there a way to solve our problem with keycloak?

Kind regards

---

Doh Ouattara