[keycloak-user] Access tokens in Queue based systems

Pavel Micka Pavel.Micka at zoomint.com
Fri Aug 16 08:21:37 EDT 2019

Currently we are using credentials for accessing the broker (and we are investigating, if we can do more). The clients are generally microservices, the messages are essentially events (in sense of event streaming, so small chages of data records).
If we are talking about KC level, then they have service accounts.

Pavel