[keycloak-user] IdP Initiated SSO

Tom Billiet tom.billiet at airties.com
Tue Aug 20 05:29:27 EDT 2019

Hi,

1. I fear you're right. This is also how I read the specs. Unfortunately I haven't got it working either.
1a. Workaround we're using is starting an SP initiated login with passing the "kc_idp_hint" in the IDP SSO link the user clicks. This starts and SP initiated login, automatically selects the right IDP provider, and because you're already logged in there you automatically get logged in and redirected to the app you want to use.

2. You can have a look at: /realms/MYREALM/.well-known/openid-configuration and /realms/MYREALM/broker/MYIDP/endpoint/descriptor

Best regards,
Tom