[keycloak-user] UMA and large resource sets

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 14:50:02 EDT 2019

Hi,

You may be interested in the discussions [1] we had in the past with the
community about data filtering/security. It should give you an idea about
what we are missing and how to extend some of our capabilities to filter
data on your application based on the permissions granted by Keycloak.

It seems you can benefit from "pushed claims" in order to communicate a
filter from your policies to your application so that you filter
(dynamically) resources based on the user making a request. For the second
part where you want to obtain shared resources, you could take a look at
this quickstart [2]. Unfortunately, we don't have the API that allows you
to manage shared resources documented.

[1]
https://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-November/016083.html
[2]