[keycloak-user] KeyCloak performance.

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 03:02:44 EDT 2019

We do not have any performance reports that we can share publicly at this
point. Performance is also highly dependent on scenarios/config and the
hardware you are deploying to, so in general it is best to do your own
performance benchmarking. We have a benchmark tool available here
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/testsuite/performance that
you can use if you want.

Do you have any specific questions with regards to performance? Are you
seeing issues or are you just wondering about what load Keycloak can handle?