[keycloak-user] Fwd: how to connect to a mysql database.

Martin Kanis mkanis at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 03:13:32 EDT 2019

Hey,

you can have a look here
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/docs/tests-db.md where you
can find how to run tests using the docker image or built-in profile. If
you examine what db-mysql profile does you will get an idea what needs to
be changed.

If you want to run Keycloak server with mysql have a look to the
documentation
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#_rdbms-setup-checklist
where
is an example for postgres. Just use mysql driver. I found an example here
http://blog.nostratech.com/2018/03/keycloak-mysql-setup.html.

Hope this helps.

Martin