[keycloak-user] Kerberos token for VDI login

Halling-Brown, Chris HLTH:EX chris.hallingbrown at gov.bc.ca
Fri Aug 23 13:08:57 EDT 2019

Hi, newbie to KC I am afraid.
Looking to leverage KC for authentication purposes, logging users from multiple domains into a VDI solution hosted by a target domain.  The intention is to have the user authenticate with their local IdP creds to create a true SSO solution that logs them into a VDI in the target domain.  The platform we are architecting depends on a secure workspace, preferably delivered by VMware Horizon View VDI's to access an application using AD (full Kerberos integration) to manage RBAC.
[cid:image001.png at 01D5599A.C65088E0]
Has anyone out there achieved something similar or am I smoking the good stuff?
Cheers
Chris