[keycloak-user] Log newly synced users form federated LDAP

Paul Edison Paul.FinnEdison at outlook.com
Wed Aug 28 18:44:41 EDT 2019

Hi,

Yes there are events fired.
If I create a user directly in Keycloak that works - I get a created event (for that user).
If I update a user directly in Keycloak that works - I get the update event (for that user).
BUT ...
If I sync form an LDAP provider (like an active directory) this does not happen that way?
I don't get an event for each user, but just one event where I don't know which user was created and which was updated.
Is there somewhere this information hidden? Or is it not provided?

Kind regards,
Paul