[keycloak-user] Login and Logout between two application on different subdomains

Tom Pearson tpearson at bkool.com
Fri Aug 30 04:47:28 EDT 2019

Hi,

We have two applications on different subdomains. One is written with
Grails 2 and the other with Laravel. The Grails app is integrated with
Keycloak via a modfied Spring Security plugin and the Laravel app with
Socialite. Individually both work correctly.

However, when a user logs to one, we want them to be automatically logged
in the other. Similarly, when the user logs out of one, we want them to be
automatically logged out of the other. This is not working.

Both applications use the same client and realm. Any help would be
appreciated as we have no solution to this apart from maybe using a custom
cookie.

Regards,
Tom Pearson