[keycloak-user] Adding ACL security to Keycloak Server

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 10:32:05 EST 2019

Maybe you can use Keycloak authorization services to achieve this. There
is some support for the concept of "Owner", so that only user, who owns
some object can do something with that object.

I suggest to take a look at our quickstarts for the authorization [1],
the documentation [2]. Also some time ago, I did a demo for the
authorization services and it used Sprint & Sprint Security, so maybe
you can take a look as well for the inspiration [3]. There is
presentation of this available on Youtube as well.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts (All quickstarts
starting with "app-authz"
[2] https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/authorization_services/index.html
[3] https://github.com/mposolda/devconf2019-authz/