[keycloak-user] keycloak-quickstarts-app-authz-photoz exmaple not working on Keycloak 8.0.1

Philippe ROUVRAY prouvray at janua.fr
Mon Dec 9 15:06:22 EST 2019

Prerequisites

Keycloak is up and running on port 8180.
WildFly server is up and running on port 8080.
Keycloak OIDC adapter is installed on WildFly.

1) import $KEYCLOAK_QUICKSTARTS/app-authz-photoz/photoz-realm.json in
Keycloak

2) Build the example :
cd $KEYCLOAK_QUICKSTARTS/app-authz-photoz
mvn clean install

3) import
$KEYCLOAK_QUICKSTARTS/app-authz-photoz/photoz-restful-api/target/classes/photoz-restful-api-authz-service.json
in Keycloak

4) Deploy photoz-html5-client on WildFly
cd $KEYCLOAK_QUICKSTARTS/app-authz-photoz/photoz-html5-client
mvn clean install wildfly:deploy

5) Deploy photoz-restful-api on WildFly
cd $KEYCLOAK_QUICKSTARTS/app-authz-photoz/photoz-restful-api
mvn clean install wildfly:deploy

6) Test the application
Go to http://localhost:8080/photoz-html5-client