[keycloak-user] View all users button doesn't work with user federation

Lorenzo Luconi Trombacchi lorenzo.luconi at iit.cnr.it
Fri Feb 1 09:47:23 EST 2019

I just upgraded my Kecloak installation from 4.5 to 4.8.3. I’m using a custom user federation provider and after the upgrade the “View all users” button in Users tab returns only internal users and not the users from my identity provider.
I can lookup and authenticate any users, but the button returns an empty list.
I tested also older releases like 4.6 and 4.7 and the problem persist.

Is this the expected behavior of new releases?

In migration documentation I didn’t find anything about changes in SPI.

Thanks,
Lorenzo