[keycloak-user] Launch change password flow from action token?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sun Feb 3 16:42:31 EST 2019

Hi again Craig :)

Since password reset in Keycloak is also implemented as an action token, I think you need to simply borrow its handleToken() method [1].

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/authentication/actiontoken/resetcred/ResetCredentialsActionTokenHandler.java#L62

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro