[keycloak-user] UserAttributeMapper with an Identity Provider : not working on first connection (importNewUser), working on next connections (updateBrokeredUser)

Jean-François HEROUARD jfherouard.almerys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:57:38 EST 2019

 I vote for it, I did not catch that one but it will affect my external
users authorizations also.

I think attribute mapper is different, here is my patch
UserAttributeMapper.java (directly re-using update at user creation does
the job) :
    @Override
    public void importNewUser(KeycloakSession session, RealmModel realm,
UserModel user,
      IdentityProviderMapperModel mapperModel, BrokeredIdentityContext
context) {
      updateBrokeredUser(session, realm, user, mapperModel, context);
    }