[keycloak-user] Connect EAP with third party Identity Manager

Michael Gulitz michael.gulitz at aseaco.de
Wed Feb 6 05:21:43 EST 2019

Hello!

We have implemented an JEE application on EAP 7 with three layers (UI
(OpenUI5), REST API, EJB layer) and are using keycloak adapters and
keycloak server in our local environment. This setup works fine so far
with security context in all layers.

But now we have to deploy the application to a different environment and
must connect to a NetIQ identity server via OpenId, but the keycloak
adapter uses its own specific URL pattern, etc.

I cannot find any documentation how to configure EAP to allow
authentication with other identity managers than keycloak or JBoss SSO.

For OAuth Picktlink documentation also points to the keylcoak project.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Michael