[keycloak-user] Not able to add multiple regex password policies

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Feb 6 10:17:19 EST 2019

Hello Nathan,

I was able to reproduce the issue. Seems like Keycloak by design can have only one instance of each password policy type. I think the exception should be made for regexp policies.

Meanwhile, could you please try the approach described here [1] to combine multiple regexps into one?

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/469913/regular-expressions-is-there-an-and-operator

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro