[keycloak-user] RP-initiated backchannel logout

Мартынов Илья imartynovsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:59:01 EST 2019

Thanks to Dmitry Telegin, here is the solution.
Need to POST to end_session_endpoint, in my case https://
<domain>/auth/realms/sr1/protocol/openid-connect/logout/?refresh_token=<url
encoded refresh token>
with Authorizaton header equal to "Basic base64(client_id:client_secret)"
The only problem is value of client_id and client_secret in Authorization
header should be url-encoded according to section 2.3.1 of oauth spec (
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6749.txt). But KC does not perform
url-decode, if client_id/secret is taken from header.
I want to make a fix for it (add url-decode). Will it be accepted?