[keycloak-user] Password less keycloak with OIDC Federation

Łukasz Dywicki luke at code-house.org
Fri Feb 8 05:59:11 EST 2019

I went through code, found a "RealmBean.isPassword" method and after
few moments of sniffing managed to find solution. It is necessary to
disable username password form in browser flow.
By disabling username password form and having Identity Provider
Redirector in place pinned to my favorite service I get automatic
redirect to external IdP. What is interesting - leaving unconfigured
IdP redirector caused troubles.

Second part of process is still relevant and big mistery - how to
avoid creation of account in keycloak and how to make
pseudo-anonymisation.

Best regards,
Łukasz
- --