[keycloak-user] Issue with SAML AuthnRequest

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:25:52 EST 2019

Hello Max,

mmm, I would need to get my hands dirty again with this. This reminds me
that I had an issue with the logout verification signature, see here [1].

Disable the signature for the auth request would be acceptable for your
system? Our security team it is OK with this, or maybe they never realized
;)

Cheers,

Luis

[1]
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-September/015420.html

--

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett