[keycloak-user] TCPPING problem.

Vaclav Havlik Johny.Dee at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 11 04:53:41 EST 2019

Hello.
sorry, after some investigation I got it to work. The problem seems to have
been, that I have to use a concrete address in interface, not any-addr .

But here is another less problem.
I have 2 instances of Keycloak on 2 different computers, namely 10.0.206.31
and 10.0.206.32 . Config files and log files are attached. I also use httpd
load-balancer in front of them.

It works very well with my specialized webapp called web_app_clustering,
which is also attached . It is plain webapp, thus JSESSIONID is always sent.

Now with Keycloak, I have set up a realm and SPNEGO & TOTP  to log into   /
auth/realms/<realm>/account  .  To goal is to keep the session and avoid
TOTP form again.

1.
Keycloak sends AUTH_SESSION_ID, KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY and KEYCLOAK_SESSION, and
it is not 100% reliable. Sometimes , when I log in into one instance and
then I start the other instance and stop the first instance, it empties the
cookies and display TOTP form again. But sometimes it works.

2.
I wanted to experiment with attribute mode ( SYNC / ASYNC ) of replicated-
cache / distributed-cache, but it errors that there is no such attribute.

I am also attaching timeouts for the realm.

Thank you, Venca.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------