[keycloak-user] Is it possible to assign user group to specific user storage?

Jon Huang chttl582 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:05:45 EST 2019

Dear Dmitry

Thanks for your help.
I find there is Mappers tab with ldap provider.
However I wrote custom federation provider via user storage SPI and there
is no Mappers tab.
(I can only see my Required Settings page)
Did I miss some implementation work or user storage SPI does not support
mappers binding?

Regards

Dmitry Telegin <dt at acutus.pro> 於 2019年1月23日 週三 上午6:26寫道: