[keycloak-user] How to set the user login in registration process.

Jérôme Blanchard jayblanc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:37:32 EST 2019

Hi all,

I would like to know if it possible to start the registration process by
fixing the username (a specific email) in some cases (by giving a url param
or something like that).
In my app I send invitations to member's email and I'de like the user to
use the same email during keycloak registration process so I want my app to
redirect to registration form with this particular email as a readonly form
param.

I imagine I can provide a dedicated template allowing the username email
readonly in some cases but I can't figure how to access url specific
parameters in this template ?

Thanks for your help, best regards, Jérôme.