[keycloak-user] Does Keycloak support WebSphere 8.5.x?

Quoc Truong quoct at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:11:41 EST 2019

Hello,

My enterprise application supports both JBoss EAP 7.x and WebSphere 8.5.x.  I'm currently using JAAS for both application servers.  I'd like to change my enterprise application to also support Keycloak, but I couldn't find the Keycloak adapter for WebSphere.

I'd like to know if there is WebSphere support for Keycloak?  If WAS is supported, where can I acquire documentation as well as where to download Keycloak adapter for WAS?

Thanks,
Quoc