[keycloak-user] Angular 7 / Keycloak Programmatic Session Timeouts

Lorenzo Luconi Trombacchi lorenzo.luconi at iit.cnr.it
Wed Feb 20 03:21:22 EST 2019

Token lifespan is per realm setting and you can use multiple realms for different type of users and settings. In a multi realms scenario you may need oauth2 multi-tenant applications or you have to replicate them to work with multiple realms. It’s not easy.
You can probably play with refresh-token to keep your access-token fresh (in your angular app).

Lorenzo