[keycloak-user] updating owner of a resource

Gianni giannif.libero.it at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:58:26 EST 2019

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Yes, I was trying to change ownership. Allowing access using a policy was my backup plan too :) but it doesn’t fully fit all use-cases, in my view. For example in the case an employee who is the owner of resources leaves the company (or changes department and he’s no longer in charge of those resources) one might want to change ownership.

Just out of curiosity, is there any technical constraint not to allow change of ownership?

Thanks again and with best regards
gianni