[keycloak-user] Query string lost on redirection with keycloak as Broker and ADFS as IDP

David Rodriguez davidrodriguez1317 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:56:03 EST 2019

I have integrated keycloak with a web application using the java adapter
(no changes on the Angular frontend, just backend) We have several clients
in our aplication, and we have the option of chosing among them through a
query string on the URL. For example:

https://localhost:8443/myapp/#/login?client=TEST-CLIENT

If I use Keycloak as an IDP, it works fine, as the query string is kept.
But using ADFS as an IDP, the quey string is lost, so I don't get to the
correct client (TEST-CLIENT in this case) when redirected.

Any idea how to keep the whole url in order to make it work?